Creating Wildfire-Safe Properties By Implementing Innovative Structure and Perimeter Defense Strategies
The #1 California Based U.L. Listed Wildfire Protection System
U.S. PATENT PENDING
Our smart exterior roof fire suppression system is a necessary safety barrier to help reduce structure fires caused from the wildlife urban interface (WUI).
Take the guesswork and uncertainty off OF the table during the next wildfire in your area. The EPS Portal provides 24/7 real-time remote monitoring and control of our industry leading smart exterior fire suppression system.
If you are ready to find out more, click to send us a message. We’ll respond quickly to your inquiry, providing you with the information you need.
PROTECT YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS FROM WILDFIRES
The Embers Protection System (EPS) is a smart exterior fire prevention system for structure and perimeter defense against wildfires. The impact of wildfires on both the quality of life and the economy of communities are significant and require innovative strategies to reduce the tremendous losses that have occurred. Airborne embers are the primary cause of initial ignition and can travel miles from the fire front. This can cause loss of property and life within minutes. There are 4.5 million U.S. homes in high or extreme risk of wildfire, with more than 2 million in California.
SMART TECHNOLOGY – EPS PORTAL
- Remote monitoring from any smart device
- Program danger levels 1-5 to a set distance from the property
- Cutting edge technology creates wildfire danger zone borders
- Update alerts sent by email, text, or phone call
- AUTO Structure Defense – deploys water to the roof ridge and under the eaves
- AUTO Perimeter Defense – deploys Phos-Chek fire retardant
- Adjustable constant pressure system with transducer
Be Proactive – Be Prepared – Be in Control
- Peace of mind when being evacuated
- Defend your property from anywhere in the world
- 24-hour real-time wildfire remote monitoring
- Backup power during Public Safety Power Shutoffs
- Constant pressure system adjusts to reduction in water pressure
- Danger level and wildfire proximity alerts
- System connectivity and status alerts
find the right System to protect your property